Anyone interested in heading down to Florida on April 19th with me to watch the Space Shuttle launch.
1. It may be postponed and thus, a complete waste of money.
2. Flights are crazy expensive.
3. This is one of the last few flights for the space shuttle, so it’ll probably be absurdly mobbed.
Leave a message in the comments!
5 thoughts on “Space Shuttle.”
I want to go, but unfortunately the timing is bad with work. If it is delayed until Friday of that week or later I may.
You should go! My parents went to a launch a few years ago and it sounded awesome. Make sure to rent a super awesome telephoto lense for your camera.
Would be AWESOME.
Is it definitely the 19th? Because if it were any later I could actually go (ie between the 20th and 24th).
It’s really close to disney & mgm…..
1. MCO is an hour away, so a rental car IS essential.
2. You’ll want to go to Ron Jon’s and/or Cocoa Beach Surf Club.
3. Never heard of Fairvilla. Nosiree, never heard of it :P