1. I am currently working on some Roller Derby recaps. Stay tuned for action.
2. Roommate Kevin bought some hilarious pants. Stay tuned for pictures.
3. I successfully slept on my back last night – and still woke up with swollen hands. Sleeping orientation has now been unchecked as a potential ailment cause.
4. This week the Space Shuttle and Space Station can be seen making passes over New England. Last night the roommates and I took a break from our chefery to stand outside in awe at the awesomeness that is human achievement. Way to go humans!
UPDATE: Want to see when the shuttle may be passing over you? Check this website.
5. I’ve decided the sweater season should match daylight savings. So tomorrow is going to be the final Sweater Thursday. Throw on your favorite sweater, send a picture to MikeDiDonato AT gmail D0T com and lets make this happen.