In no particular order
– The Persian empire for ice cream, and the imperial kitchens of TopkapÄ± Palace for their contributions of Baklava.*
– Vivienne’s friend for her modification of the Tomato Pie
– The Tuscany people of the Prato village for their biscotti creation*
– Juan Mendez, the inventor of the burrito. (Awesome history here.)
– Aztecs and/or Mayans for chocolate.
– The inventor of Cheese.
– The legendary Khalid of Ethiopia for his brewing of the coffee bean.*
– Ancient Egyptians for pie.*2