Answers to yesterday’s Seven questions. Don’t look before the *more* until you’ve made your guesses.
1. Name the seven deadly sins.
2. Name the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Great Pyramid of Giza
Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Statue of Zeus at Olympia
Temple of Artemis
Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus
Colossus of Rhodes
Lighthouse of Alexandria
3. Name the ancient seven seas. (there isn’t a single ocean in the list)
4. Name the modern seven seas. (this one includes oceans)
Gulf of Mexico
5. Name the seven dwarfs.
6. Name the seven modes of music.
7. Name the seven colleges that belong to the seven sisters.
Bryn Mawr College
Mount Holyoke College