4 thoughts on “This makes me nervous.

  • 10/27/2008 at 10:52 am

    Certified what exactly? Since it doesn’t say, I’m inclined to go with the visual they’ve presented and assume that cup is made from 30% frog and 70% something else.

    Or maybe it’s 100% frog but only 30% of them passed the test to get certification. It’s not easy being green.

    Or…perhaps only 30% of the frogs had actual proof of their frogness and they just took the other 70% at their word.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *