Skip to content
Today’s Five Things
- Remember when I was trying to train myself to sleep less? I should have just had a baby instead.
- Johnathan is now a pro at rolling over. It’s mostly adorable
- I received the Shirttail garters and they are glorious
- Guitar practice has resumed – oh! I lament the progress I’ve lost!
- You know that scene in Aviator where Leo has the guy file down all the rivets on the plane to reduce drag? I love this scene. We are surrounded by rivets in our lives. This is why I’ve started preheating the shower in the morning one minute into brushing my teeth. By the time I finish brushing, the water is just getting to a comfortable temperature. BAM! I just filed down a one minute rivet in my life
- Order of Operation
- The more you know!