What a weekend! On top of the graduation feature over on the left, I have two more exciting features to share this week (stay tuned for those). Outside of those big events there were a bunch of fun small events that were noteworthy. Sarah is visiting so we had some truly fun and relaxing times including:
– burritos, twice.
– the completion of the firefly series (the movie shall be watched on Wednesday at Vivienne’s)
– reading at the park
– a walk down a cute little CT trail
– homemade meals with Theresa
– board games (which I loved, and everyone else hated)
– some guitar with crowd Kevin
– a great trip to Plan B with the fam
It’s a beautiful day and things are going very well at the moment.