One thing is absolutely true about flying. It gives you plenty of time to read. Today I hope to finish up the book “Tipping Point” which I started last week and make some progress with the Rock thriller Slash. I don’t have too much time before classes start hitting me with heavy homework again, so the more I can take advantage of the time now, the better.
As we look towards the weekend, I think things will get pretty fun. I have class on Friday and Saturday, but on Sunday I’m meeting up with the rest of the DiDonato clan for a cooking class. Actually, Tom and Mykal are coming too and that should be way fun – I haven’t seen them in many moons.
The recipes to be made in the mass cooking extravaganza are:
* Tuna Salad with Green Beans and Tomatoes
* Minestra (Escarole and Meatball Soup)
* Zuppa di Cozze (Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce)
* Arancini (Rice Balls)
* Bistecca Pizzaiola or Braciole
* Veal Scaloppine Marsala
* Baked Chicken with Potato, Lemon and Oregano
* Linguini with White Clam Sauce
* Manicotti with Marinara Sauce
* Verdure alla Griglia (Grilled Veg)
* Struffoli (Honey Balls) * Biscotti Regina (Sesame Cookies)
Bang. Italian delicious. I will of course report back.
Hopefully I’ll be able to squeeze a band practice into the weekend too. We’ll see.