I got stung by a bee on Tuesday. It got me in the foot while I was wearing sandals. Shortly after this, Mark and I played horseshoes in a area of the yard that had much foliage.
This morning, I noticed that my foot had red splotches on it and that it itched like never before.
A) I had a mild allergic reaction to the bee sting that is causing my day to be filled with itching torment
B) I happened to get poison ivy in the exact spot that I was stung by a bee, and will have to survive the rest of the day in itching torment
UPDATE: I’ve been informed that oftentimes a bee sting will itch miserably post sting. So it appears that that is what happened.